I've always said life would be so much easier if we wore wigs everyday. Now, that particular one you're wearing....not sure if that would make your life easier. :-)
Hair style. Now there's something that is intensely individual. Do you like easy, fast hair, or are your style choices prompted by cost of maintenance, whimsy, or attractiveness?
For me, I choose the length I have because I'm cheap and hate to go every 4 weeks for color and trims.
With your coloring, you'd be a gorgeous red head, if you're looking for a drastic change. However, I LOVE your hair color and think you should ALWAYS have a style that frames that gorgeous face of yours. Classic, clean lines or tapered? You'd be beautiful bald. That's my opinion. Just don't do spikey, overly gelled hair, and you're bound to look fantastic.
2 comments:
I've always said life would be so much easier if we wore wigs everyday. Now, that particular one you're wearing....not sure if that would make your life easier. :-)
Hair style. Now there's something that is intensely individual. Do you like easy, fast hair, or are your style choices prompted by cost of maintenance, whimsy, or attractiveness?
For me, I choose the length I have because I'm cheap and hate to go every 4 weeks for color and trims.
With your coloring, you'd be a gorgeous red head, if you're looking for a drastic change. However, I LOVE your hair color and think you should ALWAYS have a style that frames that gorgeous face of yours. Classic, clean lines or tapered? You'd be beautiful bald. That's my opinion. Just don't do spikey, overly gelled hair, and you're bound to look fantastic.
Post a Comment